It was a Good experience. Very professional.
Nadeesha - 30-04-2016
The ballooning was a very beautiful experience and well worth the money. We even got champagne and a little souvenir after we landed. A nice surprise.
Tomorrow we go to Kandy and here in Sigiriya, it had been very interesting and awe inspiring.
Svend & Heidi, 13.2.12
FLIGHT INFO, FARES AND RESERVATIONS
November to April- Daily flights during the season weather permitting in the Cultural Triangle.
Your Hot Air Balloon Flight is approximately one hour and it will take up to a maximum of 4 hours from the time of pick up ie: between 4.45am to 5.15 am depending on your location, to the time you are dropped off at your hotel after the flight.
Our normal launch site is in Kandalama, however, depending on the direction and speed of the winds, Pilots at their discretion, will change launch sites
Pick up points are: Habarana, Sigiriya, Dambulla and Kandalama
- US$ 210/- per adult
- Child rate: US$ 160/- per child between the ages of 7 and 12
NB: teenagers under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and kids under 7 years old and pregnant ladies will not be allowed to take the balloon flight.
Why not treat someone to an experience they will never forget!
Our hot air balloon gift vouchers are ideal for Christmas, anniversaries, birthdays or for that someone special. Don't worry about having to wait for them to arrive in the mail. As soon as you purchase your gift voucher will be emailed to you !
- Our gift vouchers are valid for twelve months. In the case of pregnancy we are happy to extend the date to suit you.
- Gift vouchers are nonrefundable but are transferable to another person.
- It cannot be redeemed for cash.
I have read and agree to the balloon flight Terms and Conditions.
- In-flight photos and video for sale.
- Reservations are necessary and may be made up to the evening before the requested flight date, based on availability.
- There will be no charge to our guests for weather cancellations and a full refund will be made.
Watch two Sri Lanka Army Commandos sky dive from our balloon at 4000 feet in the skies above Dambulla and Sigiriya in Sri Lanka, during the 4th Sri Lanka Balloon Festival in March 2011.